The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
The Polycom® RealPresence® Media Manager Integration meets this increased demand for distributed video content creation and archival data.
With one workflow, organizations can now archive video conferences and live events using the Polycom RSS 4000 server and import and publish using the Media Manager solution, carrying over content metadata for asset categorization and keyword-based search. This integrated, standards-based solution provides: Centralized video conference recording.
- Record/stream their telepresence conferences, training, and CXO Webcasts leveraging their existing investments in the conferencing network infrastructure. The Polycom RSS 4000 solution can record up to 15 simultaneous sessions and stream five (5) of those live per unit and can be combined with Media Manager for a scalable solution.
- Users can access all video assets—whether recorded from the video conferencing network, classroom, the desktop, or from third-party sources—through the Media Manager solution. Seamless integration with Microsoft® SharePoint® enables in-application, term-based searching and browsing of video assets. IT staff can set rules for video approval, formatting, publishing, storage and retention and proactively track viewership reporting for business and IT reporting purposes.
The unifying hub in your unified communications environment, the RealPresence Platform is built on open standards and is interoperable with communications and business applications from hundreds of vendors for seamless integration into existing environments. The five infrastructure components of the platform make video and voice collaboration simple in any environment.
- Eliminates collaboration silos caused by systems that don’t talk to each other including support for emerging standards such as SVC
- Facilitates customization through the industry’s most robust suite of APIs for tight integration into OSS/BSS systems for scheduling, billing, provisioning and monitoring
- Supports up to 25,000 sessions and 75,000 devices in a single video event—at least five times more than other video platforms
- Saves up to 50% of the network bandwidth used by other video platforms
- Standards-based and natively interoperable with UC solutions that already exist in a customer network, and also with third-party vendor solutions, giving customers the best investment protection in the industry
Click here to learn more.